Donaghey University Professor, University of Arkansas at Little Rock and Principal Member of Venture Capital Investors, LLC.
AAAS Presidential Address: No address published.Discipline: Chemistry AAAS offices held:
- Chair, Committee on Sections, 1999 - 2001
- Chair, Council Affairs, 1999 - 2000
- Chair, Annual Meeting Scientific Program Committee, 2000 - 2001
- President, 2001
- Chair, Executive Committee of the Board of Directors, 2002 - 2003
- AAAS Philip Hauge Abelson Prize, 1998.
For her outstanding achievements in education, research, R&D management, and public service spanning the academic, industrial, and government sectors.
- William D. Carey Lecture, 1992.
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /inet/www/archivest/content/people.php on line 359