1919 - 1982
Dean of the Graduate School of the University of Utah, 1946-1967.
AAAS Presidential Address: Henry Eyring, "Untangling Biological Reactions," Science (30 December 1966) 154:1609-1613.Discipline: Chemistry AAAS offices held:
- President, Pacific Division, 1959
- Chair, Council Affairs, 1964
- President, 1965
- Chair, Executive Committee of the Board of Directors, 1966
- AAAS Newcomb Cleveland Prize, 1932.
For "Quantum Mechanics of Conjugate Double Bonds," read before a joint session of AAAS Section C and the Mid-Atlantic Section of the American Chemical Society.
- University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Manuscript Division